Tomato Cinnamon Chutney as the name goes has a great flavor of cinnamon and tangy tomatoes. This super easy chutney goes well with anything you eat!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Tomato 3 finely sliced
Big onion 2 nos finely sliced
Coriander powder 2 tbsp
Chili powder 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1tsp
Coriander leaves for garnish
Salt as required
Hot water 3 cups
Cinnamon 1 small piece ( about half inch)
- Heat oil in a pan,then add cinnamon. Once it gets heated add big onions. Saute till it turns light brown.
- Then add up the powders. Keep the pan in slow flame. Let it cook for a minute
- Then add tomatoes. Mix well,
- When tomatoes gets mushy add hot water and required salt and close the lid. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with Hot Idly or Dosa or Roti