Red Chili chutney is a very easy chutney recipe and famous in Palakkad. This would definitely make your breakfast interesting.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Oil 2 tsp
Onions 2 (big sized, roughly chopped)
Red chili 4 nos.
Few curry leaves
1. In a pan, heat oil and add the chopped onions, red chilies and curry leaves.
2. Saute the onions till it turns golden brown.
3. Transfer it to a blender jar and wait till it comes to room temperature.
4. Grind it to a smooth paste.
5. Transfer it to a serving bowl and add 1 tbsp coconut oil
*If you want it more spicy, you can add more red chilies
*You can add tempering if you prefer (Heat oil, add mustard seeds, hing and curry leaves. Add this to the chutney)
Enjoy it with dosa or idli..