Even if there is nothing in the house could satisfy your hunger pangs, the delicious noodles cooked in the classic home style could satiate you instantly. No matter what the brand of noodles it is, you can try this at any given day/time. This simple recipe will always give you a win-win if you are cooking for kids! No wonder, if it triggers your childhood memories!
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 10 min
Plain noodles 200 gm
Oil 2 tbsp
Garlic chopped 3 pods
Green chili 4 nos. (slit)
Onion 1 no. chopped finely or you can use spring onion bulbs
Vegetables chopped as julienne:
- Carrot 1 no.
- Beans 4-5 nos.
- Capsicum 1 no.
- Cabbage 50 gm
Soy sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato sauce 2-3 tbsp
Pepper powder as required
Chopped spring onion for garnishing (optional)
- Boil water with required salt and cook noodles. It takes hardly 5 minutes then strain and keep aside.
- Take a kadai, heat oil. Add the chopped garlic, green chilies and the chopped onions. Add some salt and Saute well.
- Then add the chopped carrot and beans. Saute it for few minutes. About 3-4 minutes.
- Then add cabbage and capsicum. Saute well in high flame. The veggies shouldn’t go mushy.
- Now, Add required salt and pepper. Also, add the strained noodles
- Now add the sauces. Mix well by tossing it.
Tasty homemade vegetable noodles is ready.
Garnish with spring onion if you like.