Chicken Roast is a very famous non-veg recipe. The taste of marinated chicken chunks, roasted in masala is an excellent combination for rice or roti. It takes a long time to cook. So, it is best for lunch during weekends.
Prep Time 1.5 hours
Cook Time 30 mins
Chicken 500 gm.
Curd 1 tsp
Onions finely chopped 2 nos
Ginger garlic paste 2 tspn
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 2 tsp
Chili powder 1 tsp
Pepper powder 1 1/2 tsp
Chicken masala powder 2tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Tomato sliced finely 1 no
Curryleaves a few
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
Coconut oil 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Marinate it the chicken for 1.5 hours by adding chili powder, turmeric powder and curd.
- Take a pan, heat oil, then add fennel seeds and curry leaves. Let the fennel splutter,add onions.
- Saute till light brown and add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute it till the raw smell goes off. Add required salt.
- Then add all the powders. Saute nicely till the oil oozes out.
- Add tomatoes. Cook until it blends well with the masala.
- Now add the marinated chicken. Mix well. Close the pan with a lid and let it cook. It takes about 25 minutes.
- Finally, add coriander leaves.
Easy Chicken roast is ready.
Serve hot for Lunch with Rice or Roti