This yummilicious recipe is my own kitchen adventure. It not only has all of our favourite pasta but also has our very own Indian flavour. I am sure this would be your favourite too. Please do try this and leave in your comments!
Chicken Pasta with an Indian Twist
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Cook any type Pasta 3 cups, as per instructions on the pack and Keep it aside
For Chicken masala
Oil 1 tbsp
Onion 1 no, finely chopped
Tomato 1 small sized finely chopped
Chicken masala powder 2 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Chili powder 1 tsp
Boneless chicken chunks 200 gm
- Take a pan, heat oil, the chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Saute it till the raw smell goes off
- Now, add the chopped tomato, chicken masala powder, coriander powder, Chili powder; Saute it for 2 mins. Add required salt.
- Add the boneless chicken. Let it cook. Make it dry. Keep it aside.
For Sauce and Plating
Butter 3 cubes
Garlic pods 3 nos (finely chopped as julienne)
Milk 2 cups (about 150 ml)
Corn flour (2 tsp) (optional)
Fresh cream 1 cup
Pepper powder 1 tsp
Grated Mozzarella Cheese (as per your taste)
- Take a pan, heat the butter, when it melts add garlic. Once it turns brown corn flour (optional) and Saute it for a minute
- Now, Add Milk and fresh cream. You can skip adding corn flour as it will be already thick because of cream.
- Add required salt and pepper powder. Let it boil
- Take a big kadai/ wok. Keep the flame low. Add in the chicken masala, that is already prepared and the sauce. Mix well .
- Now add the pasta.. Add in the grated cheese. Give it a nice mix.
Yummy Chicken pasta with an Indian twist is ready!
Serve hot with some more grated cheese if you prefer.