Chicken 65 is a common recipe, you should be wondering why I posted this. This is for the sake of beginners and ardent foodies like you and me, who enjoy reading about their favorite food. This is my own version of the world famous, but purely Indian, chicken 65! Enjoy your day with this simple treat!
Prep Time 2 1/2 hours
Cook Time 20 mins
For the marinade
Boneless chicken 20 pieces
Cornflour 2 tbsp
Rice flour 1 tbsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder 2 to 3tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Garam masala powder 1 tsp
Lemonjuice 1 tsp
Curd 1 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Oil 1 1/2 tbsp
Mustard seeds 1 tsp
Red chilies 2 nos,
Onion Chopped finely 1 no.
Green chilies 2 nos. (slit into half )
Garlic pod 1 (chopped finely)
Ginger 1 inch piece (chopped as julliene)
Curry leaves a handful
Coriander leaves for garnishing
- To prepare the marinade – take a bowl and mix together all the ingredients mentioned for the marinade and keep in fridge for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, deep fry the chicken and keep it aside.
- Take a pan, heat oil, add mustard, red chilies and a handful of curry leaves.
- Add the chopped onions and saute nicely. Add salt
- Then add the green chilies and garlic pod and ginger.
- Saute nicely and then add the fried chicken. Mix well with the masala.
Garnish with coriander leaves..(optional).
My version of tasty and easy chicken 65 is ready!